Eyre Peninsula Community groups is encouraged to apply for grant funding, to get their projects off the ground.
The Port Lincoln Community Investment Grants Program for 2021 is set to open from August 6th, and is designed to support local community organisations, clubs, and groups with infrastructure projects, equipment, and activities.
The finding is positioned to address public needs and make a positive contribution to the both Port Lincoln, and the surrounding community.
Board Chairperson, Rob Donaldson, said "Our Community Investment Program is all about empowering the community of Port Lincoln and surrounds, creating greater capacity, independence and sustainability. I encourage all eligible groups and clubs to apply in this 2021 Community Grants round.”
Submissions will be accepted until Monday September 6th.
Funding is available for applications fitting the following priority themes. These being:
- Collaboration and co-operation
- Community strengthening, confidence and safety
- Digital transition of business and community groups/clubs
- Community groups and clubs adapting, surviving, and succeeding
- Marketing of Port Lincoln as a destination, produce exporter and liveable regional centre
- Local business loyalty and CBD vitality
- Financial advice, business planning, diversification, innovation, start-up/expansion.