It's safe to say the world has gone mad with COVID-19 sweeping the globe and while its a tad frightening for some its come to my attention that there has been a heavy focus on the negative impacts it's having on the world, and understandably so.
No doubt it's a sticky situation however I must point out that its not all a loss and its not all terrible. Have we forgotten about all the successful cases and the survivors? Have we forgotten that when disaster strikes we are forced to work together in order to overcome the issue? In this case, working together at a safe 1.5m or in isolation through technology. And of course, have we overlooked some of the amazing work people in every industry are doing to bring us back from this?
This is a time to credit and applaud those who are doing their absolute best to save us. This is a time to also shine a light on the good news and of course the positive things we tend to forget about when in a time of panic.
So please, take a moment to absorb some good news that is progressing as we experience a global pandemic run its course. There is light at the end of the tunnel and we are here to show you...
DID YOU KNOW!?....
- China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them.
- Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest same medicine, globally.
- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.
- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.
- Apple reopens all 42 china stores.
- Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.
- Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.
- Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.
- A German company is getting very close to a vaccine which can be mass produced and received large funding from the EU to accelerate.
- 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.
- A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.
- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.
- Tulsa County's first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.
- All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.
- Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.A friendly reminder to stay calm, positive but of course cautious. :)