Wicked Camper Vans have a rather bad reputation.
Wollombi Music Festival in NSW has banned them (Warning: Offensive material at link).
I think Steven Marshall is on to something here.
Offensive slogans don’t belong on motor vehicles and are potentially quite distracting.
I’d like to start with some slogans which should be removed immediately in the interests of public decency:
- Anything homophobic;
- Anything misogynistic;
- Anything racist;
- Anything sexist;
- Anything supporting veganism;
- Anything declaring that pineapple does not belong on pizza;
- Anything declaring coriander to be anything other than an insidious weed;
- Anything supporting Queensland in State of Origin;
- Anything declaring any respect for Victoria;
- Anything declaring support for Collingwood; and
- Anything written by Beebs.
I think this is a solid start to the list, but I am sure I’ve missed something.
What would you add to my list?
COVER IMAGE: carsaust.com